Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

LOCKDOWN

On Thursday i went  to Whangarei waterfalls me and my dad and we were taking photos and we stop in at my uncle Gordon house and my dad had a coffee .Then we left to go get some money for gas from my uncle Theo but he took to long so we went back and told my uncle Gordon that we were going to head back up to Kaitaia. Then we got stuck in Whangarei  then my dad rung up his bank to help us get back up to Kaitaia then we stop  at MC Donald's and got 4 Slushes .for me and then stop and my dad brought some fish in chips then we made our way back in to town then we came out by Taipa then when we got back we stop at Pakinsave and brought some chocolate we got home then i jump in my p j then went to bed the end.

6 comments:

  1. That is amazing how you went to so many places in one day. from poppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you poppy for your feedback

      Delete
  2. I like you guys get fish in chip and shlash WOW that was a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your feedback YATHARTH

      Delete
  3. What a great adventure you were on. I bet you enjoyed all the treats too. I have visited the Whangarei Falls to, and it is a very beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you miss scutt that was was like my 2 time and Whangarie water fall's

      Delete